Clean Marine Seminar
Tuesday, 5 November 2019
Churchill Room, The Tanglin Club
5 Stevens Rd, Singapore 257814
Made by Shipowners – For Shipowners
1.00 – 1.45 PM
Registration & Coffee
1.45 – 2.00 PM
Welcome Address: Presenting Clean Marine Singapore
Brief presentation of Clean Marine – who we are, what do we do
Mr. Eirik Dahlberg, Director Clean Marine Singapore
2.00 – 3.00 PM
Clean Marine, we will solve your emissions challenge!
Are we helping the environment clean up? Or are we merely transferring the pollution problem to sea?
Why are we seeing territories and ports banning open loop?
How will future tightening of Regulations likely come to play?
What will be the fuel of the future?
What can we expect of price gaps compliant fuel vs. HFO?
- Mr. Per Christer Lund, Director, Innovation Norway
- Mr. Kapil Berry, Head of Quality, Regulations & Compliance, BW Group
- Mr. Guillaume Drillet, Regional Manager, Environment, Health & Safety,
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Mr. Anoop Singh, Regional Head – Tanker Research (East of Suez), Braemar ACM Shipbroking
- Mr. Svein Ole Strømmen, COO, Clean Marine AS
3.00 – 3.30 PM
3.30 – 4.00 PM
CM Presentation on deliveries & performance
4.00 – 4.30 PM
CM Presentation on After Sales Service/Warranty global setup
4.30 – 5.30 PM
The Retrofit Process – A walk in the park? Or Herculean task?
Project / Vessel Engineering / Logistics / Installation / Commissioning / Sea Trial
- Mr. Lars Modin, CEO, Masterbulk Pte Ltd
- Mr. Fabio Tagliavia, Group Technical Director, d’Amico Shipping / Technical Director, Ishima Pte Ltd
- Mr. Mudit Mehrotra, Assistant Vice President, The Great Eastern Shipping Co Ltd
- Mr. Gurvindar Singh Sokhi, Senior Technical Supt, Diamond Ship Management Pte Ltd
- Mr. Gavin Ho Yew Chuan, Assistant Principal Surveyor/ISM ISPS Auditor, American Bureau of Shipping
- Mr. Øystein Brekke, Head of Project Execution, Clean Marine AS
5.30 – 7.30 PM
Networking Cocktail Reception
Please include below information when you register –
Name & Designation:
Please note confirmation of registration, by 31 October 2019, is at the sole discretion of Clean Marine.